Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Believe in the Impossible


"The ones who accomplished the impossible, such as Terry Fox, Martin Luther King, Neil Armstrong, and Albert Einstein did not accomplish the impossible alone. Countless people were on the side line, helping them achieve their miraculous accomplishments. Therefore I do not believe ordinary people are capable of doing the extraordinary. I believe through team work and cooperation extra ordinary things can and will be achieved. I believe in miracles. I believe in the impossible."

I choose this picture to represent the message of my, "This I Believe" because it shows the people on the sideline, supporting the soccer player, who is about to make an amazing goal. Although the soccer player gets all the fame and glory, he does not deserve all the credit. There are countless people supporting the soccer player. People you do not see, that are holding him up and without them holding him up, he would fall. That is why I believe through team work and cooperation extra ordinary things can and will be achieved.

No comments: